We get so focused on encryption, identity access management, secure data transmission, etc., that we forget we have a PHYSICAL security component to our craft.As a former police officer for 20 years, the holidays brought with it happy times/sad times. People would go shopping for gifts. They would load up their cars, and make one more store stop… and return to their car emptied of their newly purchased gifts. They were in such a hurry, they forgot to lock the doors on the car when they ran inside. Upon return, the car is empty. Now is the time that we all need to take pause, and take stock of our SITUATIONAL AWARENESS. That doesn’t just mean in the cyber-realm, but in our daily lives.
Connect with Us
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Over-complicating Risk in Cybersecurity
- Hacking Medical Devices for Profit, Terror, Assassination, and Enemy Advancement
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing
- Securing Medical Devices – Is it Possible?
- The State of Small Business Cybersecurity in 2020
- Medical Device Security: Patient Safety Takes Precedence Over Privacy
- Hidden Costs of the Small Business Data Breach
- The Myth of the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Black Box Penetration Testing Explained