We get so focused on encryption, identity access management, secure data transmission, etc., that we forget we have a PHYSICAL security component to our craft.As a former police officer for 20 years, the holidays brought with it happy times/sad times. People would go shopping for gifts. They would load up their cars, and make one more store stop… and return to their car emptied of their newly purchased gifts. They were in such a hurry, they forgot to lock the doors on the car when they ran inside. Upon return, the car is empty. Now is the time that we all need to take pause, and take stock of our SITUATIONAL AWARENESS. That doesn’t just mean in the cyber-realm, but in our daily lives.
Connect with Us
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Hiring a CISO-as-a-Service? Ask These 8 Questions
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get