A great way to get ahead in a cybersecurity career is to secure a credential. One of the most popular is the CompTIA Security+ certification. Don’t be intimidated by the thought of the test! There are ways to prepare and it is actually a very approachable credential for a beginning professional. Here are the answers to a few FAQ’s that candidates often have.
One of the most widely accepted and highly regarded accreditations is the CompTIA Security+ Certification. From financial benefits to career pathways to instant industry recognition, the CompTIA Security+ Certification is the smart choice for anyone who is serious about getting ahead. Here are ten reasons why the CompTIA+ Training is worth serious consideration.
Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing career fields in the world. Job seekers, career switchers, and hiring managers alike need a fast but rigorous way to qualify candidates for jobs. Certifications prepare cybersecurity specialists for jobs and help companies determine which candidates are best qualified for their open positions.
Do you work in IT or cybersecurity and want to advance your career? Are you required to hold certain certifications for your job? It sounds like you need some certification training. Finding the right training for your certification can help you achieve your goals, save time and money, and even put you on the fast track to promotions and pay raises.
Connect with Us
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Over-complicating Risk in Cybersecurity
- Hacking Medical Devices for Profit, Terror, Assassination, and Enemy Advancement
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing
- Securing Medical Devices – Is it Possible?
- The State of Small Business Cybersecurity in 2020
- Medical Device Security: Patient Safety Takes Precedence Over Privacy
- Hidden Costs of the Small Business Data Breach
- The Myth of the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Black Box Penetration Testing Explained