Hacked medical devices could be the next big security nightmare. There are currently between 10 and 15 connected devices per hospital bed in the United States, many of which are vulnerable to attack.
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- 70% of Cyber Attacks Will Be Against Small Businesses in 2020
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Over-complicating Risk in Cybersecurity
- Ransomware – Should You Pay?
- Hacking Medical Devices for Profit, Terror, Assassination, and Enemy Advancement
Questions about Alpine Security?