Flying taxis are soon to become reality. Dubai started testing taxi drones last year. The Volocopter is supposed to provide transportation for two passengers for up to 30-minute trips. The Volocopter and other flying taxis are supposed to publicly launch within five years. What are the cybersecurity risks associated with autonomous flying vehicles?
Connect with Us
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Hiring a CISO-as-a-Service? Ask These 8 Questions
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Over-complicating Risk in Cybersecurity
- Hacking Medical Devices for Profit, Terror, Assassination, and Enemy Advancement
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing
- Securing Medical Devices – Is it Possible?