A great way to get ahead in a cybersecurity career is to secure a credential. One of the most popular is the CompTIA Security+ certification. Don’t be intimidated by the thought of the test! There are ways to prepare and it is actually a very approachable credential for a beginning professional. Here are the answers to a few FAQ’s that candidates often have.
One of the most widely accepted and highly regarded accreditations is the CompTIA Security+ Certification. From financial benefits to career pathways to instant industry recognition, the CompTIA Security+ Certification is the smart choice for anyone who is serious about getting ahead. Here are ten reasons why the CompTIA+ Training is worth serious consideration.
To be best prepared to enter or promote your role in the cybersecurity job market, it’s a good idea to explore the certifications available, including the top seven which will prepare you for specific roles, including: CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CAP, CEH, CHFI, CISM, and CASP.
Certifications can be the most cost-effective way to boost your credentials no matter where you are in your career. Some cybersecurity certifications are fairly straightforward, but others can provide you with a real challenge.We ranked the seven hardest cybersecurity certifications based on required experience, exam duration, exam requirements, and prerequisites needed to earn the certificate as well as the pay it can offer.
Connect with Us
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get
- Over-complicating Risk in Cybersecurity
- Hacking Medical Devices for Profit, Terror, Assassination, and Enemy Advancement
- Penetration Testing for Compliance: The Top 5 Laws and Regulations that Require Testing
- Securing Medical Devices – Is it Possible?
- The State of Small Business Cybersecurity in 2020
- Medical Device Security: Patient Safety Takes Precedence Over Privacy
- Hidden Costs of the Small Business Data Breach
- The Myth of the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Black Box Penetration Testing Explained