This blog is a walkthrough of digitalworld.local: BRAVERY. The VM was created by Donavan and you can download it from VulnHub. According to the author, it was originally designed for OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) practice.
Anyone who is inspired to partake in a challenging course such as the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), or Licensed Penetration Tester-Master (LPT (Master)), knows that practice makes you a better hacker. Vulnhub is a great resource to find purpose-built virtual machine images to practice on. This image is based on a popular TV show, and we are going to walk through exploiting it together.
Connect with Us
- The State of Ransomware 2020
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: 6 Things to Practice During the Month
- Cybersecurity Checklist for Business Closures, Consolidations, and Acquisitions
- What Is DevSecOps?
- Cybersecurity and a Remote Workforce: What Does the Future Look Like?
- 6 Penetration Testing Trends to Have on Your Cybersecurity Radar
- Hiring a CISO-as-a-Service? Ask These 8 Questions
- Incorporating Privacy and Security by Design into MedTech
- What is the Difference Between CMMC, DFARS, and NIST 800-171?
- At Risk: Medical Device Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Expose Patients to Life-threatening Consequences
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Fractional CISO
- Why Private Cybersecurity Training Matters for Your Organization
- Is the CEH Certification Right For You?
- Internal Penetration Test vs Vulnerability Assessment: Which is Right for You?
- Best Beginner Cybersecurity Certification to Get