- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Great small company with a positive and supportive team”
- Tired of being a cog in the wheel? We value people as individuals, not cogs.
- Come join a company where you can make a difference. Influence our process, build a better business, and have a positive impact on global security with us.
- Untapped earning potential!
Immediate full-time, opportunity. Alpine Security (O’Fallon, IL), a new, yet stable cybersecurity consulting and training company is now accepting applications for a people-oriented, optimistic, talkative individual to join our team. You will be working with an active, positive, and supportive team of people.
The Sales Representative is a critical part of our company, so it is important that you are a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know loves learning and teaching, has a passion for creating win-win outcomes, would like to be rewarded for high-efficiency and gets satisfaction from being of service to others, please read on and apply! (Or share this with someone who would love this opportunity!)
ABOUT THE JOB – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our CRM contacts to stay in touch and identify potential new opportunities
- Make outbound warm and cold calls
- Follow up on internally fed leads
- Actively research and pursue new prospects/leads
- Creatively find new ways to find leads
- Utilize social media, networking groups, etc. to uncover new prospects
- Effectively use our CRM (HubSpot) to search for clients, create and send templates
- Quickly build a strong rapport with prospects and others in the community
- Understand who our ideal clients are and effectively qualify prospects
- Ask great questions to understand prospects’ needs and discover ways to assist
Build a Sales Pipeline With Qualified Leads:
- Effectively articulate our value proposition and trustworthiness
- Customize our templated proposals for client needs and deliver
- Work collaboratively with technical staff to discuss project needs for proposals
Transition Opportunities to Closed Business:
- Actively follow up on open proposals
ABOUT YOU – TRAITS AND SKILLS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- You are outgoing and have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- You can effectively communicate ideas to individuals and groups in an easily understandable way
- You are masterful at managing your time and priorities in order to achieve your goals
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy building rapport with & relating well to all kinds of people
- You love frequent communication, interaction, and engagement with others
- You are passionate about learning and teaching, simplifying complex ideas for others
- Formal education is not as important as experience and “fit”
- 3+ years selling services
- Experience in technical sales is helpful, but not required
- Formal sales training desirable, but not required
- Flexible schedule depending on work demands and client needs.
- General working hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST, Monday-Friday
- We work with companies nationwide and across multiple time zones
- Local to the St. Louis area is great, but we would also welcome remote work from your location within the US
- Base salary + bonus with an estimated first-year income of $90-100K per year
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401K availability
- 120 hours of Personal Time Off per year
To arrange a confidential interview, please apply here and send a cover letter or a couple of sentences explaining what you like about this opportunity:
About Alpine Security:
Since 2014, we have provided a variety of cybersecurity services including vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and certification training to the medical, industrial manufacturing, and healthcare industries. We are passionate about helping businesses become more secure and go beyond “checking a box” – we provide relationship-based services, not transactional ones. Our clients love that we truly make a difference and give them peace of mind. We like simplifying an unnecessarily overly complicated industry, protecting people from having their medical devices hacked, and securing businesses and families from disaster.