O’Fallon, IL, March 15, 2018 – Alpine Security (“Alpine”), an established innovator in cybersecurity solutions serving clients worldwide, has unveiled the Exam Pass Guarantee, an exciting new program designed to offer unprecedented benefits to clients of all sizes.
The Exam Pass Guarantee is simple and straightforward. Also known as Alpine’s Certification Success Program, anyone who takes one of Alpine’s award-winning certification boot camps or exam preparation courses but does not pass the certification exam may retake the next offering of the certification boot camp or exam preparation course for free. Although Alpine clients have high passage rates, the Exam Pass Guarantee offers an extra layer of protection- just in case.
As part of the Exam Pass Guarantee, the student may retake the same course as many times as needed before taking the examination. Additionally, if the student takes the exam and does not pass, Alpine will let the student retake the course as many times as needed before retaking the exam. All courses are available via both in-person and live online sessions, and Alpine provides a customized one-hour private session before retaking the exam to identify and strengthen areas of weakness.
Alpine prides itself on offering all-inclusive rates for cybersecurity training services, with no hidden fees. Every certification course includes the exam voucher and fees. Additionally, Alpine provides a 15% discount on exam retake vouchers for all CompTIA and EC-Council Certification Exams. All courses are available day or night with live online trainers as well as live in-person trainers, providing maximum flexibility to meet any busy schedule.
With Alpine, clients receive valuable training from actual cybersecurity engineers and analysts; therefore, the knowledge far exceeds simple book knowledge. Alpine is an EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC) & CompTIA Authorized Delivery Partner. EC-Council resources include iLab subscriptions, both print and digital course materials, as well as the exam itself. Alpine only uses CompTIA-approved content for CompTIA courses.
Alpine offers Cybersecurity Certification Courses for clients with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. Popular course offerings include:
- LEVEL 1 | CYBERSECURITY FOUNDATION: The CompTIA Security+ Course is for anyone with some IT and computer background and are looking to start a career in cybersecurity.
- LEVEL 2 | OFFENSIVE TRACK: The CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) Course is an extremely fast-paced course that gives you an excellent overview of hacking and penetration testing. The course includes a 180-day subscription to an online hacking environment, so you can practice your hacking skills.
- LEVEL 2 | DEFENSIVE TRACK: The CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) Course is a fast-paced course that covers the fundamentals of digital forensics. The techniques used and evidence left by attackers are analyzed in this course. The course also emphasizes crime scene investigation and is excellent for anyone looking to understand how to investigate digital crime.
- LEVEL 3 | TECHNICAL TRACK: The CASP (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) Course is considered an advanced course for cybersecurity professionals with several years of experience. CompTIA recommends this certification for IT professionals with at least five years of experience.
- LEVEL 3 | MANAGEMENT TRACK: The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Course is a fast-paced course that covers a lot of topics at a medium to high-level. The CISSP is almost a required certification now for anyone involved with a senior cybersecurity technical or managerial role.
About Alpine Security
Alpine Security is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing industry-leading cybersecurity certification training and cybersecurity assessment services including penetration testing, phishing, risk assessments, incident response, audits, and digital forensics. Alpine Security also provides cybersecurity certification hands-on technical training. Operating under the idea that it is better to have an ally determine your weaknesses than the enemy, Alpine Security is based in the Greater St. Louis area, with clients worldwide.
For more information on Alpine Security and their Exam Pass Guarantee, visit https://alpinesecurity.com