ECSA Certification Training
Continuing Education Credits
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators & Risk Assessment Professionals
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Proctored Exam the last day of course with the option to upgrade to ProctorU so you can take the exam at your leisure
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and networking opportunities
- Expert training by real-world penetration testers
- Official EC-Council materials
- 30 Days iLabs Subscription
- ECSA Practical Exam Voucher (Optional)
- Outstanding Reviews
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code. Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted cybersecurity professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable penetration testing methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client? Do you have any experience writing a custom penetration testing report? More importantly, do you have a globally recognized certification that can verify your penetration testing capabilities?
If you are the person above, what you may be lacking is the knowledge and experience to execute a successful penetration test according to accepted industry standards. The ECSA penetration testing certification is a cybersecurity credential like no other! Our ECSA penetration testing training provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA penetration testing program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodologies. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive 5-day cybersecurity training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real-life penetration tests.
This course is part of the Penetration Testing Track of EC-Council. This is an Advanced penetration testing level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
You will receive their study kit consisting of physical & digital courseware, iLabs code. iLabs will be used to complete classroom training sessions. You will work with the instructor to review the tools & learn how to apply them to the iLabs Cyber Range.
None. There are no prerequisites for ECSA. Having the CEH certification is recommended, but it is not required.
This ECSA Penetration Testing Boot Camp prepares you for the ECSAv10 Exam. The ECSAv10 Multiple Choice Exam is part of the course and is offered as a proctored exam on the last day of class.
Multiple Choice Exam Details
- Number of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Passing Score: 70%
ECSA PENETRATION TESTING PRACTICAL EXAM
Our ECSA penetration testing training has an optional voucher for the ECSA Practical Exam. The practical penetration testing exam gives you the opportunity to prove your knowledge through application. You do not need to take the ECSA Practical Exam to become a ECSA, but to use the ECSA “Practical” designation, you need to take and pass the Practical Exam.
Practical Exam Details
- Number of Practical Challenges: 8
- Length of Test: 12 hour proctored practical exam
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 5 out of 8 challenges and submission of an acceptable penetration test report
ECSA PENETRATION TESTING COURSE CONTENT
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Download a Detailed ECSAv10 Course Outline.