GDPR Awareness Training
Continuing Education Credits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
An organization located in the EU
Offering goods or services to EU data subjects
Monitoring the behavior of EU data subjects
Processing, holding, or transferring the personal data of EU data subjects
Considering offering business to EU countries
If any of the above apply to you, you should attend the course.
- 1 hour course (45 minutes of instruction / 15 minutes of assessments)
- 4 Modules with Assessment Tests
- Downloadable Materials
- Certificate of Completion
- 180 Days Access
- Outstanding Reviews
The GDPR Awareness Training course will help guide individuals and organizations on understanding GDPR regulations and compliance. GDPR, which stands for General Data Protection Regulation, is an extensive privacy law that covers all 28 European Union (EU) nations as well as any entity that performs business with citizens in these countries. GDPR laws serve to protect EU citizens and develop a level of trust between businesses and consumers. GDPR has many complexities, and failure to comply with the regulations can result in hefty fines. Our course is designed to provide guidance on GDPR regulations and supply organizations with a roadmap to compliance.
Our GDPR Awareness Training is intended for anyone that deals with GDPR. It meets the GDPR compliance requirements for training.
Module 1: Introduction to GDPR
- What is GDPR?
- Why We Need GDPR?
- Penalties & Current Events
- Who are Data Subjects?
- What is Personal Data?
- Who Has to Comply with GDPR?
Module 1 Assessment
Module 2: Rights, Privacy, and Legal Basis for Processing
- Principles for Data Collection and Processing
- Data Subject Rights
- Automated Decision Making and Profiling
- Human Resources Data Processing
- Lawful Basis for Processing
- Privacy Notification and Opt-In Consent
Module 2 Assessment
Module 3: Embedding Privacy Into Business
- Developing a Data Governance System
- Information Security Policies and Technical Controls
- Cross Border Data Transfers and Managing Third-Party Risk
Module 3 Assessment
Module 4: Accountability
- HR Data Processing
- Legal Representation
- Demonstrating Compliance
- Privacy Shield
- Code of Conduct
Module 4 Assessment